♥ Sunday, November 16, 2008
HELLO EVERYONE! I'm back again!! after so many days away... So sorry to keep u all waiting.. esp esp QIUAI kept asking me to update!! so so so... this post maybe long, maybe short.... well it depends! cus i'm tired now.. haha XD why tired? well, u read below and u'll know!!!12th NOvWent gym with rijia at 8+ am.. haha .. wasnt especting so many people there.. cus it's early mah.. then went for our breakfast cum lunch! we ate porridge and it's aint very tasty... hahaha XD went home after that.. but felt abit siann.. so called my aunt to ask if she wants to go Pasir Ris park so that i can teach them abit of skating.. LOL . . . she AGREED! even ask her son to skip schh for that day! how cool! but sadly, we went there, it was raining.. or perhaps drizzling..NONETHELESS, we waited for the rain to stop.. which is about 4++pm.. I think the shop uncle gave up after teaching my cousin for 15 mins.. i guess cus he cant balance well.. I've to continue to teach him on GRASS. that's terrible but fun! cus ... ... I can bully him! ask him to walk to and fro..but hey.. i'm not that bad.. I ask him walk cus I want him to learn fast.. aint any motive behind it! took some pics of the misty scenery and with my aunt too! Quite tired after that.. went back TAMP! OMGosh.. heavy RAIN... couldnt even walk to my house for dinner from interchange.. had to ask my mum to bring some umbrellas down.. AND I was the one sheltering them from one side to another.. the next moment I know, I HAD A COLD! argh!
13th nov
Went back schh for econs.. had lunch with some of the gals, jason and chun! walk round TM for awhile! NTH muchh though!
14th nov
SIAN AH!! have to go back for CCA meeting! but before that, I went gym again with rijia at 7.30am this time.. even earlier so that we can get a chance on the trackmill... hahaha xD our director hor! abit CMI de.. so disorganised! dunno wad the hell he was saying for the whole time.. after that, 3 Qs went out with ZY, Kenneth, GE and Chun.. meet at safra, wanted to play archery but then, it was so EX and most imptly, so paiseh! so ended up went safra to play twice of photoshot and the guys suggests we go catch a movie..
MADAGASCAR 2~~

HQ watch before le.. but WE FORCED HER TO WATCH AGAIN! the movie not too bad! I LOVE the part where Alex found his parents! like after so long.. haha XD After movie, the guys wanted to go back to play archery and the gals went home! went swimming with my cousins after that.. haha XD woah! after SO SO SO SO long din swim.. I felt like I've no skills at all now.. so paiseh to swim.. ended up in small children's pool! plus I've no goggles.. cant swim without that! so tired after a long day! the moment i went back home, bathe and i'm OFF to my lalaland!15th nov FOOD FAIR AT EXPO! went with my mum, aunt and cousins.. it was so packed like sardine.. cant even walk! my cousin's cute and clever enough to eat free food there! there's this stall which sell seaweeds and is his fav.. he went several time to the auntie/gal/uncle/boy to take free pkts of seaweeds.. hmm I think in total he ate about 15 pkts??? I dunnoo.. lost count from the 5th one.. haha xD walked further in.. getting more and more food! hais! my effort in GYM for 3 days... GONE! but nvm! I shall mi bu back again! after that, we went to downtown to book our FAMILY CHALET!! YIIPPPIEE!!! had always wanted to have one ever since the last chalet we had together as a family! i think it's 7 yrs ago?? forgot.. i only know it's very very long.. proceed for dinner and then to EHUB! guess only one place that we can go and that's ARCADE! my 2 cousins played racing car, mario kart, etc etc.. wad I find it SUPER funny is that they played with me DDR.. imagine two kids aged 7 and 13 yrs.. dancing.. hahaha XD ask my aunt they all to join us to play basketball.. of cus, we played the basketball for children de... maybe that's suits me more too! haha XD win 83 tickets from BBA then went to change things for my cousin! AS usual, fell asleep as soon as I laid on my bed! 16th Novwent EXPO again! but this time not to FOOD FAIR but to CROCS .. up to 80% sale .. and guess wad?? IT'S THE WORSE DAY OF ALL!!! have u all heard before that to enter a hall u have to queue up before u can even step into it [other than concert lah] .. well, to enter this hall.. u have to do this.. the queue is like way long back till the next hall.. exaggerating?? nah.. i'm not.. it's true.. seeing the queue, I damn lazy to go in.. but luckily, my aunt they went in first.. so i ask them to come out fetch me.. so that i dont need to queue.. haha XD u all must be saying that i cut queue hah?? who cares! the moment i stepped in.. I was like " WAH !!! " why?? it's VERY PACKED in there..cant even walk! saw Macus and gang in there working.. but only saw Alan shouting.. the rest?? sitting on the floor.. should be unpacking those crocs shoes?? I dunno.. LOL !!! even worse! after we decide wad to buy.. the queue I saw was like the longest queue i've ever seen in my life.. dont even know who are the people queueing or finding for shoes/shirts... WE QUEUED FOR 4hrs.. aint JOKING! I think qiuai can understand why I said this.. she was there too!! to find her friends! but she was lucky to have queue for 10 mins before entering.. LOL .. yup, coming back to the queue!! 4 HRS or to be exact, it should 4hrs and 20 mins.. MY legs are wobbly by then.. started to sit on the floor with my cousins and played HP games.. haha XD my aunt, cousins and I even went to food fair to purchase some food to be brought in to the hall for lunch while my uncle in there queueing... wow! Singaporeans ARE CRAZY when it comes to SALES!! haha :D dont u all agree?? all becoming so kiasu.. each person can purchase up to 15 pairs of shoes and spent $200++ just for this sale.. Now, waiting for miss no good to be up! so that I can watch part 1 first before tmr's LONG day again at AMK hub! haha(: by the way, just to inform u guys.. i may not post often till dec.. cus I'll be starting work soon.. yupp! hope u all dont miss me too muchh!! which I know some will.. right right, QA? i think u'll miss me "mo-ing" u.. NO worries.. we'll be going to work together, end together, eat together.. do everything together!! there's alot of chances.. haha XD kk.. ending... SEE U PEEPS SOON!!! BYE!